In 1929, Albert Michalik established his funeral home at the corner of Chicago, Ogden and Milwaukee Avenues in the bustling Polish district. Over time, his loyal following of families began moving into different areas of the city. He eventually opened another funeral home on the northwest side of Chicago to serve the following generations. Albert’s brother, Chester was involved with the funeral homes as well as operating his own funeral livery service.
After establishing the Michalik tradition of serving families over the entire city and suburbs, the original location on Chicago Avenue was the anchor location. In 1980, Chester’s daughter Delphine Michalik joined the firm after graduating from Worsham College of Mortuary Science. In 1983, Albert died. He passed on a legacy of providing the finest of services to the clientele. Chester and Delphine then operated the business together. Chester died in 1993.
Today, Delphine carries the tradition of providing for the many families served for generations. Because of the closing of the many funeral homes in the downtown area of Chicago, Michalik Funeral Home serves many of the families in the Gold Coast, River North, and River West neighborhoods. Delphine also serves many families in the outlying areas of Chicago and Suburbs in cooperation with many funeral homes convenient to her clientele.
Email Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org